Eyo! I can't think of a title but i'll just post something anyway. 😜
It's been a while! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm currently lying on my bed, which is not an ideal thing to do for a 24-year-old young woman who is supposed to start thriving in her adulting life. I know. I got bored so let me just savor this leisure time to do the heck I want. Okay?
Anyway, I just turned 24 two days ago. Nothing was special. I ate lunch with my family and relatives, both sides. And as usual, I invited no one, but somebody still came anyway. Well, I can't do anything about it now, can I?
This is supposed to be "Getting To Know Me Part III" but I decided to just stay as private as I can be HAHAHAHHA. You know, when people are used to hearing stories from you about your precious life but still can't figure out who you really are or what you want to do in your life? I want to do that shit! I want to tell you stories about my life through writing it in this blog. I know nobody might probably read this, but who knows? Right? I still want to give it a shot. Also, I want to improve my writing skills. I want to express myself more...through writing of course. Who the heck would want to talk gibberish with people nowadays? It's just a waste of time! Might as well just write it on your notes or on your blog.
AND...the fact that there is a little chance for some people to view this blog makes it more comfortable for me to post these shits online.😉
I'll try to visit here more often. And I might post here my book reviews as well. I really want to start reading all the books that I bought for real now. Like, for real! XOXO