Monday, June 6, 2022

Getting to know me (updated version)

Hello, there. It's strange how boredom has led me back here. For real, I've already forgotten that I made this. However, I'm delighted I was able to find it. And, because I've deleted all of my social media accounts, I've decided to just publish anything here that I should've shared on Instagram or Facebook but didn't. Even though I don't know if anyone else can read this, I'll still publish something here. And, as the title implies, this is an updated version of the first post I wrote here, as many changes have occurred in my life. I almost puked because I laughed out loud when I remembered how cringey my previous introduction was. /j

Who is she?

  • An unstable, dumb and lazy CE student.
  • Loves reading or more like collecting books. For real, I buy books but I don't read most of them. I just feel like buying them. Maybe I'll read them later.
  • I spend most of my time watching something. Whenever I'm doing nothing, I feel like I'll go crazy. So might as well just waste my time watching something rather than lying on bed all day.
  • Loves writing random thoughts on a notebook.
  • Hates thunderstorms.
  • Hates any form on human interaction.
  • Hates surprise/unannounced visits. People think that it's heartwarming but it's not! Atleast tell me if you're gonna come or I'll smack you in the face /j (I can't do that, of course. But I do that often, only in my mind. I'm a good human after all)
  • Hates it when people tell me what to do. I can decide on my own, do what I wanna do so just keep your suggestions to yourself.
Well this is kinda turning into a series of complaints. I don't really introduce myself very often and as much as possible, I really don't want to. Maybe that's why I don't exactly know how to properly do this. I'm just bored. 

ps. I'm no longer an ARMY, that's all, I guess? 




UNTITLED: Because I said so.

 Eyo! I can't think of a title but i'll just post something anyway. 😜 It's been a while! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm currently lying ...