Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Getting To Know Me




 





NochuYashashree


 




“Lonely, Lonely, Lonely Whale 🎶 ”
“I’m your Calico Cat”





  •  I’m no one’s favorite’s person. I just wanted to distance myself from everyone and chill alone.
  •  Can’t meet your expectation, but can slay.
  •  Why fall in love when you can fall sleep?
  •  I'm not beautiful, but please keep me.
  •  My back hurts in order to let my wings sprout.
  •  They tried to bury me. Little did they know, I’m a seed.
  •  Just because you're breathing doesn’t mean you’re alive.
  •  If life is like a marathon, then, stop running for nothing my friend.
  •  You won’t freeze because you don’t have a jacket, but because you let the cold to stay.
  •  Hindi ako natatakot sa kung ano ang isipin ng ibang tao sa akin. Why? Because I believe that the fear of what others think about me might prevent me from reaching my full potential and from enjoying my life, so why bother?
  • An ADORABLE REPRESENTATIVE M.C. FOR YOUTH. ARMY FOR SHORT! *winks*
  •  I’m selfish. I’m weird. I’m unique. I’m lazy. I’m me.

UNTITLED: Because I said so.

 Eyo! I can't think of a title but i'll just post something anyway. 😜 It's been a while! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm currently lying ...